Welcome to the A Life Worth Living Group at Simpson House. We are running a group for people who struggle with depression or low mood and don’t want to just survive, but have a life that’s worth living. The group evolved from the Choose Life group which began in Simpson House in 2012.
The focus of the group:
- To reach out to people who are isolated
- To play a part in reducing stigmas around mental health and addiction
- To make connections with other organisations to offer more choice to individuals
- To help people build up their strengths and interests.
- To help people have more self-compassion
The group facilitators are:
Paul Nicholson (Senior Addiction Worker, Simpson House)
Liz Forrester (Senior Addiction Worker, Simpson House)